Monday, June 29, 2009

Its that time of the year

Ah...supposed to be studying now...
taking a short break to write this...
cannot stand...
realized something when i was rummaging through my notes, books, exercise...
Its the time of the year again...
the end of the semester (study perriod during secondary sch)...
and how does my room look like at the end of the semester?
AHA!...those that saw my room in my old old old post(which i deleted) would know...hehehehe
nah...show you guys...
Hmmm....I think its not as bad as the last one...what say you?
Took my table out of the room cause I don't like it and not much use of it since I seldom (almost don't) do my homework...hehehe...
Seriously need to renovate my room...
Thinking of adding in shelves mounted on the wall which can also be used as a table...
Color and lighting change perhaps?
Any idea?

2 comments:

·.·´¯`·.·•靖甯•·.·´¯`·.· said...

saya ingat u punya bed!
LOL!!!!!
*yucks*
cant imagine it's full of ur saliva~
adui!!

SikSoon said...

what saliva la...=_="...
who ask u imagine my bed...
lao hiao...eng eng liao...