Saturday, June 13, 2009

Updates

Finished my presentation this morning and taken my exam this afternoon...
fuuuuuuu....finally...a bit of breathing space before handing up my last assignment and finals...

Things seems to be flowing smoothly today eh...
QUITE smoothly but not that smooth...

not much problem with the presentation...
same old nervous...but not that bad...
took lots of photos...waiting for them to tag me in facebook...
can't really do anything with the stupid line I have...

exam...din study due to assignment due dates and presentation...
and last min studying in the library was not helpful at all...
the exam was considered easy...
just that I forgot all the sections and states...

Hang around sch for awhile...
went to the futsal and tennis court on top of the car park building...
my 1st time there after almost a year in Swinburne...
not bad...

Had dinner at uncle's house...
early celebration of Father's Day cause cousin is back from SG...
Only realised just now that I have a few more nephew and niece...=_="
Nice seeing them after such a long time...

Went for movies afterwards....
Blood: The Last Vampire
As the title puts it...BLODDY...
kinda...errr...dunno how to say...
not that bad and not that good...
hahahahaha...

A few more hours and I'm off to permai for the one day trip...
Bringing along my gang in Swinburne as it has been a damn stressful week with so many things happening...
Hope everything goes smoothly tomorrow...

Oh ya...I've let go some part of what i should have let go...its good...=)
if you know...you know...
if you don't...don't bother asking...hehehe

No comments: