Tuesday, June 16, 2009

BAO BEI!

Separated from you since Saturday....

I din mean to hurt you that way...

It was really an accident...

When you're gone...

I found a substitute...

I know its wrong...

But...

I just can't help it...

The temptation is just too much...

After so much we've been through...

All you've done for me...

I'm so so so sorry....

The saying that you'll only appreciate what you lost really is true...

I still find you to be the better one...

You're much more fun to play with...

You're much more fun to touch...

And most importantly...

You slip into my pants easily...

How can a big fat heavy N73 be compared to you? XD

I finally got my phone back...MY PHONE!...hehehehehe...
Sorry for the corny/horny/whatever post...hahahaha....
So troublesome using my sis's phone...
although same same Nokia...
but still differ...
I still prefer phone with not that much functions...
and not that bulky...
and not that heavy...

No comments: