Monday, July 6, 2009

Busy week

Finished my exams...
but haven stopped and truly rest after that...
celebration right after the exam...lunch, sing k, dinner, talk, go home...

moving stuff for friends the next day...hehe...it was quite fun...
my car was even more packed that a can of sardine...
almost everyone that i passed by on the road looked at us....


went around today...
and busy packing...
Leaving kch tomorrow...
going to kl and then vietnam...WOHOOO!!!...
hehe...but...someone's not going to be happy bout it...hahahahahahaha

ya...one more thing...
got myself a new cam...hehehehe
thanks to mum...
but i do feel guilty for it...
been spending alot this year....
haiz...

that's all for now...
stay tuned for my trip...
must be determined to fully update on my trip not like all the previous posts that stuck halfway and dissapear...

1 comment:

y a n said...

hello ..nice blog. im random viewer . just drop by, n i follow ur blog too. hit me back ya :D