Saturday, April 24, 2010

Shopping Madness

Happened when I just clocked in for work at noon.

Saw a mother with her daughter looking at the display at our shop when I just finished changing into my uniform.

Not long after that, both of them came in, the daughter was still a little kid.

The following happened:

*translated to English
Cynthia(my colleague):  Eh, there's a little boy outside our shop. He's been walking back and forth a few times. He looks like he's lost.

*Sze and I looked at the boy*

yeap..he's lost...crying...anxious and worried look...

I went out and called after him...

Me: didi(little boy), are you looking for your mother?

*little boy still crying, nods his head and frantically looking around*

Me: Come, I'll help you look for your mother.

*brought him nearer to the window display and asked him whether the woman with her daughter inside the shop is her mother, little boy shakes his head*

Me: Come, I'll bring you to the customer service counter to help you locate your mother.

*little boy holding tight to his bag of discs and followed me while I keep my hand on his shoulder and back, crying and looking around with the lost expression*

When we were near the escalator, someone called out to us, little boy recognized the voice and turned around. Saw his mother and immediately ran towards her.

Turns out, the mother in the shop was his mother, just that when he panicked, he lost the ability to judge or see clearly.

Since I worked here last month, I've heard numerous announcement looking for lost child or lost child looking for parents. In fact, there's another announcement looking for someone just now.

Its really irresponsible of them to shop until they forgot their children. Young kids really do lack the ability to recognize the surroundings and lack the ability to really take care of themselves.

What if, I'm someone with bad intention, just using the excuse of helping that kid look for his mother, where would that kid end up now?

Remember your responsibilities.

2 comments:

Ultra Canai said...

I'm a bad guy.

Dr Purva Pius said...

My name is.Mrs.Anna Daniel. I live in Ukraine i am a happy woman today? i need to use this time to tell all people how i got my loan from this honest and God fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $84,000 please contact him. if you also need a loan without any problem he name is Dr Purva Pius email {urgentloan22@gmail.com} tell him that is Mrs.Anna Daniel that refer you to he contact Email {urgentloan22@gmail.com}