Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Eco Box

Skip the post on Sunway for awhile…

Seen this box awhile ago when my mum bought apple pies from Gingerbread House.

I like it…environmental friendly with coupons/vouchers on it.

IMG_4598

hehehe…dun complain bout the pic…lazy to do further setup and edits…flashed from up, bounced by ceiling and the cards…

Got the box above from Ferns at tHe Spring’s food court…

Ordered Beef Burger Value Meal (RM7) for dinner, inclusive of fries and drink. Not bad de price, chicken rice alone already cost RM4.80, Beef Noodle cost RM5.50. Meals are expensive when you add them up. Half of my salary is spent on food =_=”…how to save money…

ok la…hope to see more ppl using this kind of box instead of the typical polystyrene box. At least this box is bio-degradable, although I personally think the ink will still do damage…

They should also produce paper bags to replace plastic bags eh….

Link to Eco Box’s website: http://www.makanmedia.com.my

*I tried opening their page but to no avail, might be down when I tried.

 

Wheee~~~ Discount Coupons~~~~~

 

ok la…

that’s all for now…

bye~

6 comments:

kiki said...

wei. since when you so eco ki? lol. good thing tho.

SikSoon said...

haha...bopien...my girl so eco de...and the shop uses that box mah...

kiki said...

haha. told you to go life more liao. like it so much cause they tapao with paperbox. s' club also.

SikSoon said...

life and s club more exp mah...

Dr Purva Pius said...

My name is.Mrs.Anna Daniel. I live in Ukraine i am a happy woman today? i need to use this time to tell all people how i got my loan from this honest and God fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $84,000 please contact him. if you also need a loan without any problem he name is Dr Purva Pius email {urgentloan22@gmail.com} tell him that is Mrs.Anna Daniel that refer you to he contact Email {urgentloan22@gmail.com}

Dr Purva Pius said...

My name is.Mrs.Anna Daniel. I live in Ukraine i am a happy woman today? i need to use this time to tell all people how i got my loan from this honest and God fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $84,000 please contact him. if you also need a loan without any problem he name is Dr Purva Pius email {urgentloan22@gmail.com} tell him that is Mrs.Anna Daniel that refer you to he contact Email {urgentloan22@gmail.com}