Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Waterfront

CCI10052010_00027

It’s been awhile since I last went to Waterfront. The last time was with KiKi & Jaron, a night stroll.

I’ve been there today, it was a spur of the moment decision. grabbed a drink from 7-eleven and leisurely walked along the riverbank under the shade of the overlooking trees.

CCI10052010_00024

Surprisingly, it was very relaxing, with the breeze blowing upon my face. Usually, I would hate walking on my own, the loneliness would engulf me, making me emo and tensed. Today was just nice. =)

CCI10052010_00023

Sat cross-legged at the lookout point extended above the river. Nice view. The flowing river and Mount Serapi in the distance was a soothing sight despite the yellowish river with an occasional floating garbage passing by…hahaha….

I even managed to read the 20 page reading material that I need to present with my group, its easier to understand the whole thing when reading it here. Maybe its due to the peaceful morning, less people walking around. Most of the passerby are tourist or middle/older aged people. Those that usually hang out here are no where to be found.

CCI10052010_00025

Watching people/life go by is a hobby of mine. I like to observe and watch what others are doing. Seeing elderly people relaxing and talking to each other. Happy tourists/family taking photos of each other. Life is slow over here, sometimes its a good thing, sometimes its not. If you get what I mean.

CCI10052010_00026

 

That’s all for now~

Goodnight.

3 comments:

Yuwei said...

finally u updated..haha...

Draxiz said...

life is..SLOW!

Dr Purva Pius said...

My name is.Mrs.Anna Daniel. I live in Ukraine i am a happy woman today? i need to use this time to tell all people how i got my loan from this honest and God fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $84,000 please contact him. if you also need a loan without any problem he name is Dr Purva Pius email {urgentloan22@gmail.com} tell him that is Mrs.Anna Daniel that refer you to he contact Email {urgentloan22@gmail.com}