Thursday, May 7, 2009

Why?

Why is it so hard to understand someone and to be understood?
Why is everything so complicated or so it seems.

I still believe everything happen for a reason, but
it still can't make me feel good.

Doing things which you don't really like-happens to lots of ppl and they accepted it as it is.
Is it that hard to accept?

I still don't know what I aim for in life.
I realize something recently.
I tend to think far into the future.
Like now when I'm still in school, I will think of what options should i take to finish my course, after finishing my course, work to pay off my debts(if any) and help pay for sis's education fee, save money for my life, save money for my marriage, for my kids.
WTH
All those, which is the part that I want and will enjoy doing? Which part of it will even be realized?
I wanna stop thinking and planning so far into the future but I can't seem to do so.
Planning the above things are not considered a goal for me, I don't want my goal to be just earning money and saving money, sounds so dreadful, boring, full of burden, etc(all that are not good)

I dunno what I'm talking about anymore...
...........I want a life.......

2 comments:

GeralynSze said...

well...
things owes happens this way..
choosing things that we have interest on..
if lucky,it will bcome one of ur interest in later day but if unlucky then it will most likely be a burden or a thing that u nid to fulfilled..
instead of doubting or regreting or anything,why dont make all those into an effort in succeeding in area u are involving now than keep on thinking on why u choose this path and sulking for it??
life cant owes be i want this then u will get it..
life is not only about u..
it is too wide to be comprehend..
it is normal that u think of all those things cz money was perharp or big possibilities that took control of the life...
you should think of it but it does not mean money is everything u think of..

wateva it is, sometimes we do understand on sumthing but it is only we cant or dont want to accept it..
cant blame.. cz human have feeling..
beside rational thinking, we still have feeling that controlling us from doing thing, which is a good thing and a bad thing..

just... be happy lar..
jangan terlalu emo... =)

elLy said...

Get a life man!
Enjoy ur life now don't bother about the future so much. (although it is wise to plan ahead 1st)
But, it seems like you are jumping into ur own conclusion...What seems may be actually might not happen in the reality. I din regret for taking business course..going to swinburne because I get to meet loads of good friends! Try to think positively perhaps?
I cant stop to think too much about my future path too. Why izit so hard to decide? Because I don't have particular interest. You just need to explore it. And take it as a journey of ur life.
Cheer up, thinking without implementing it is not enough. You should try to be like me. Target: to finish this sem quick quick and start next sem quick quick and finish the nxt sem also. Motive: to get a degree and poof~ working in the society..and what's next? C'mon, saving and earning money? EVERYONE IS DOING THAT...the way you live, its depends on how you want it to be, how you look at it, and how you treat it as...


OMGGGGG, I feel like writing an essay already...wheeeee~

It's my turn to say: DOn't think too much, do ur best for the moment! MWahahhahaha~~~ xD