Saturday, May 9, 2009

Clarification

Err...
You guys misinterpret my last post...
Its not bout whether i like my current course or not...
Those are just the superficial part of it...
I've already made up my mind on the course thingy...
The main point is how I live my life, kinda like your philosophy of life...
How you handle some things...
I'm not regretting or what...
Just...dunno how to explain it...
dunno how to really explain the main part...
since I'm not a person that can be easily understand.
Sometimes, I don't even understand myself...

Ok...done with that...
What I did this week ho?...
Not much, not really productive...
Assignments still pending...
Went to McD 3 times this week, hopefully not doing so tomorrow...
Went for interview this morning...
=_=''...kinda got scolded with Eric and Wei Kian for 2 hours...
Scary Dr. Dripin...but he's good...teaches instead of empty scolding...
Got my Marketing tutorial booklet 'vandalized' by Crystal
Its filled with names of primary school friends and some gibberish...
I shall call that page - Memories and learning to write chinese! XD

Hmmm...that should sum up my week...

Till next time...
Bye...

No comments: