Saturday, January 17, 2009

Treasure

Do you have one?

I have quite a number of it.

Its not in the form of money but with a value far greater than gold or diamond.

Wanna see? Hehehehehehe

Nah…here it is….

 CIMG4233

It may not seem much but it really does mean a lot to me.

The memories of my life and wishes from the people around me.

CIMG4234 

The box is cramped with lots and lots of stuff, never did count it.

Maybe there’s more than 50 items in there? Or 100? Hehehehehe I have no idea. I only know that the number will just keep on increasing till the day i die.

CIMG4249

Recognize all this? Hehehehe =) 6 years

I really need to get a bigger box to put it all in. =)

by the way, I’m using Windows Live Writer to write my blog posts and I think I’m going to keep on using it, its a real good application, go try it out if you have the time, it comes with the new messenger, lots of option like for the photos

image

That’s all for now,

Bye

No comments: