Friday, January 9, 2009

Life: Moral

It's a rainy morning,

A weather perfect for sleeping,

The coolness of the air around,

Makes you wanna stay in bed,

Cuddle up under your comforter,

Hug a pillow as if hugging someone.

But, life doesn't allow this to happen often.

Maybe yes to some people.

Sometimes, life just doesn't seem fair.

The stupid morals that are taught at school,

What's the meaning of learning it?

They just tell you a whole bunch of different morals,

Morals that differ according to people, religion, culture and so on.

It's just so confusing.

What is right and what is wrong.

Saw an old man near my shop a few days ago,

Long time since I last saw him,

My dad used to ask him to pay bills and buy lottery tickets and giving him some money in return,

I guess that's what he does for a living.

The condition when I saw him,

Wasn't a pleasant one,

People around that area,

Keep on booing him,

Teasing him,

Making fun of him,

What can the old man do?

Nothing…

He just kept on cursing while trying to get away from them.

It's like the whole street is booing him,

What has he done to deserve that?

Is it something bad?

I do not know.

All these you growing up at a place like this,

I get to know that the people around this area,

When they are bored,

They just pick on someone like that to get their time over with.

Is it that?

I do not know.

But, looking at this situation,

What do you think of it?

It's the old man's fault?

Or the people that boo?

Moral?

What is it?

Many people just do things according tot what they think is right,

Are laws moral?

People kinda live according to laws.

Life is really confusing.



*The above is just a thought, it has nothing to do with me feeling moody or whatsoever.

No comments: